Sunday, April 17, 2016

Ice Breaker Fun

Shoe Activity

In class, we did a great activity that I can see myself using in the future as an ice breaker. Each student was instructed to get into a circle and toss their shoes into the center. Then students were each asked to grab 2 shoes that were not their own and find the person who is the owner of each shoe.

By doing this, it gave students a chance to mingle with one another and meet each other. Once the students met, they were asked to introduce themselves and share with each other what their favorite kind of shoe is and why.

By sharing this question with one another, you can really learn a lot about someone by their favorite kind of shoe. For example, my favorite kind of shoes are running shoes because they take me everywhere and I put hundreds of miles on them. Some people had favorite shoes like work boots or sandals which say something about their personality as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment